Monday, October 06, 2008

Mark Levin is a National Treasure

As Mark Levin notes below, Obama presents himself as mainstream. I suspect that almost every Cornerite could make each of the following statements:

* My career was not launched with the assistance of an unrepentant terrorist.
* My pastor has never said "God damn America."
* I don't think our troops are "just air-raiding villages and killing civilians."
* My spouse doesn't think America is a "downright mean country."
* I've never sat on a board with an unrepentant terrorist.
* I've never directed millions of dollars to radical organizations.
* I've never opposed requiring medical care for babies who are born alive.
* I bought my home without assistance from a convicted felon.
* I've never taken my kids to a church whose pastor thinks AIDS was created by the government.

If Obama's mainstream, most Americans are extremists.

Posted at the corner.