Hey, America. This is a chart of one third of your new healthcare system. The entire bureaucracy will not fit on one chart it's so complex. From Congressman Kevin Brady's (R-TX) website:
In addition to capturing the massive expansion of government and the overwhelming complexity of new regulations and taxes, the chart portrays:How's that hope & change look now?
- $569 billion in higher taxes;
- $529 billion in cuts to Medicare;
- swelling of the ranks of Medicaid by 16 million;
- 17 major insurance mandates; and
- the creation of two new bureaucracies with powers to impose future rationing: the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute and the Independent Payments Advisory Board.
H/T Mark Levin/Congressman Kevin Brady (R-TX)